1171 Wooster Rd. N. Barberton, OH 44203 1-888-859-0664
Our mission is to promote the advancement of quality welding in the industry and to teach welding to those who are interested. We pride ourselves in offering our students a program and environment in which they can learn different welding processes and develop their skills to meet industrial standards.
- Enrolling Now
Day & Evening Classes start regularly. Please call for next start dates.
Admissions / Enrollment
The school shall admit for attendance, persons that:
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Have a high school diploma or a G.E.D. or a satisfactory score on the School's ability to benefit test or are recommended for admissions to the school be their employer or potential employer.
- Have no medical impairments that will prevent them from benefiting from the School's educational program.
- Make an appointment with the Director and visit the school.
- Read the School's catalog.
- Visit the school and discuss with the Director your goals in a career in welding. Discuss which classes maybe of benefit to you and your career.
- Present the School with proper supporting documents- i.e. copies of high school diploma, G.E.D., letters of recommendation, and work history.
- Potential students that meet all the schools enrollment requirements and have supplied proper documentation may enroll at the school by meeting with the School's Director, filling out the school's enrollment agreement, setting their class schedule and paying their tuition for the class section to be attended at least three (3) days before the start of class.
**The ability to benefit test is a nationally normed method of evaluating basic skill levels.
Copyright © 2012 Akron Testing Laboratory and Welding School